SAC3301Q6Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 0.9~1.3GHz
SAC3301Q6 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 0.9 to 1.3 GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3301Q6 features very low RMS of Phase Accuracy of 2 degree and extremely low insertion loss with variation of ±0.5dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with positive control logic of 0/+5V.
The bare chip is assembled in a 6×6mm of QFN package.
- Frequency :0.9～1.3GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 2°
- Low Insertion Loss:-5dB
- Positive Voltage Control:0/+5V
Radar and ECM
RF/ Microwave radio
Military and Space
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +18dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V~+0.5V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃