SAC3312Q6Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 2.0～3.2GHz
SAC3312Q6 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 2 to 3.2GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3312Q6 features very low RMS phase error of 3.5 degrees and extremely low insertion loss variation of ±0.5dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with positive control voltage of 0/+5V.
The device is assembled in a 6mm x 6mm QFN plastic package.
- Frequency : 2.0~3.2GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 3.5°
- Low Insertion Loss:-8dB
- Positive Voltage Control
- Amplitude Settling Time :100ns
- Phase Settling Time :100ns
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +18dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃