SAC3408Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Digital Attenuator DC～12GHz
SAC3408 is a broadband 6-bit GaAs digital attenuator MMIC chip. Covering DC to 12GHz, the insertion loss is less than 3.2 dB typically. The attenuator bit values are 0.5dB, 1dB, 2dB, 4dB,8dB and 16dB for a total attenuation of 31.5dB. Three TTL 0/+5V inputs are used to select each attenuation state.
The chip offers full passivation for increased reliability and moisture protection.
- Frequency : DC～12GHz
- RMS of Attenuation Accuracy：0.6dB
- Insertion Loss: 2.5dB
- Positive Voltage Control
- Die Size: 1.78mm×1.21mm×0.1mm
Test Equipment and Sensors
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +23dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃