SAC3078QP3Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 2~6GHz
SAC3078QP3 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier die,which was packaged in shell of QFN. The sides of a shell is 6mm. The device operates between in 2~6GHz.
The device can provide 26dB gain, 14dBm OutputP-1dB, less than 1.1dB noise figure,while requiring 60mA from a +5V supply.
- Frequency: 2~6GHz
- Single Power Supply: +4~5V/50~60mA
- Output P-1dB: 14dBm@5GHz
- Noise Figure: 0.8dB typ. 1.1dB max.
- Package Size：3x3×1.1mm
Radar and ECM
C band Low Noise Amplifier
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +13dBm,CW 1min
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃
- Channel Temperature 150℃
- Maximum VD 6V