SAC3081Q3Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 0.02~8GHz
SAC3081Q3 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier in QFN surface mount package, which operates between in 0.02~8GHz.
The amplifier can provide 24dB of gain, 13dBm of Output P-1dB and 1.3dB noise figure and from a 55mA supply current.
SAC3081Q3 is assembled in a 3mm x 3mm QFN plastic package.
- Frequency: 0.02~8GHz
- Gain: 24dB
- Noise Figure：1.3dB Typ. 1.8dB Max
- Output P-1dB：13dBm
- Power Supply：+5V@55mA
- Package Size：3mmx3mmx1.1mm
Wide Band Receiver
High Density MCM
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +12dBm,CW 30s
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -55℃～+150℃
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Supply Voltage +5.5V