SAC3081QP3Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 0.02~8GHz
SAC 3081QP3 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier in QFN over molding surface mount package , which operates between in 0.02~8GHz.
The amplifier can provide 24dB of gain, 13dBm of Output P-1dB and 1.3dB noise figure and from a 55mA supply current.
SAC3081QP3 is assembled in a 3x3mm² QFN plastic package.
- Frequency: 0.02~8GHz
- Gain: 24dB
- Noise Figure 1.3dB Typ. 1.8dB Max
- Output P-1dB: 13dBm
- Power Supply:+5V@55mA
- Package Size: 3mmx3mmx0.75mm
Wide Band Receiver
High Density MCM
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +12dBm ,CW 30s
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Supply Voltage +5.5V
- Operating Temperature -55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature -55℃~+150℃