SAC3084Q3Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 2~8GHz
SAC3084Q3 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier in QFN surface mount package, which operates between in 2~8GHz.
The amplifier can provide 27dB of gain, 13dBm of Output P-1dB and 0.65dB noise figure and from a 40mA supply current.
SAC3084Q3 is assembled in a 3mm x 3mm QFN plastic package.
- Frequency: 2~8GHz
- Gain: 27dB
- Noise Figure：0.65dB Typ. 0.85dB Max
- Output P-1dB: 13dBm
- Power Supply：+5V@40mA
- Package Size：3mmx3mm×1.1mm
Wide Band Receiver
High Density MCM
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +13dBm
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃
- Channel Temperature 150℃
- Supply Voltage +7V