SAC3095QP3Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 2~8GHz
SAC3095QP3 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier in QFN surface mount package, which operates between in 2~8GHz.
The amplifier can provide 24dB of gain, 15dBm of output P-1dB and 0.6dB noise figure and from a 45mA supply current.
SAC3095QP3 is assembled in a 3mm x 3mm x 0.75(Typ.) mm QFN plastic package.
- Frequency: 2~8GHz
- Gain: 24dB
- Noise Figure: 0.6dB Typ. 1dB Max.
- Output P-1dB: 15dBm@+5V
- Supply Voltage: +3V/25mA, +5V/45mA
- Package Size: 3mmx3mmx1.1mm
- Die Size: 1.25mmx1.25mmx0.1mm
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +18dBm, CW 30s
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Supply Voltage VD +7V
- Operating Temperature -55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature -55℃~+150℃
- ESD Rating Class 1A