SAC3096QP3Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 2~8GHz
SAC3096QP3 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier in QFN surface mount package, which operates between in 2~8GHz.
The amplifier can provide 30dB of gain, 17dBm of output P 1dB and 0.6dB noise figure and from a 60mA supply current.
SAC3096QP3 is assembled in a 3mm x 3mm x 0.75(Typ.) mm QFN plastic package.
- Frequency: 2~8 GHz
- Gain: 30dB
- Noise Figure: 0.6dB Typ. 0.8dB Max
- Output P-1dB: 17dBm@+5V
- Supply Voltage: +5V/60mA
- Package Size: 3mmx3mmx1.1mm
- Die Size: 1.25mmx1.25mmx0.1mm
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +20dBm, CW 30s
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Supply Voltage VD +7V
- Operating Temperature - 55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature - 55℃~+150℃
- ESD Rating Class 1A