SAC3138Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Power Amplifier 14~18GHz
SAC3138 is a balanced GaAs MMIC power amplifier. SAC3138 provides 18 dB of gain, and 31dBm of output power for 1 dB compression and 30% PAE from +5V supply.
The chip has surface passivation for protection and backside via holes and gold metallization to allow a conductive epoxy die attach process. This device is well suited for communications, Point to Point radio and VSAT applications.
- Frequency : 14~18GHz
- Gain: 18dB
- Output P-1dB:31dBm Typ. 30dBm Min.
- Supply Voltage: +5V/-Vg
- Balanced Amplifier
- Die Size: 2.2mmx2.5mmx0.1mm
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +23dBm CW 30s
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Maximum VD +6V
- Operating Temperature -55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃