SAC3302Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 1.2~1.6GHz
SAC3302 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 1.2 to 1.6GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3302 features very low RMS phase error of 1.4degrees and extremely low insertion loss variation of ±0.5 dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with negative control logic of 0/-5V.
- Frequency :1.2~1.6GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 1.4°
- Low Insertion Loss: 5dB
- Negative Voltage Control: 0/-5V
- Die Size:3.1mm×1.25 mm×0.1 mm
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +18dBm
- Negative Voltage Contrl 0/-5V
- Operating Temperature -55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃~+150℃