SAC3303Q5Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 2.2～2.6GHz
SAC3303Q5 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 2.2 to 2.6GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3303Q5 features very low RMS of Phase Accuracy of 0.8 degrees and extremely low insertion loss variation of ±0.5 dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with positive control voltage of 0/+5V.
SAC3303Q5 is assembled in a 3mm x 3mm QFN plastic package.
- Frequency :2.2～2.6GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy：1.0°
- Low Insertion Loss：-4.8dB
- Positive Voltage Control
- Package Size：QFN 5mm×5mm×1.2mm
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +23dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃