SAC3306AQP5Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 5~6GHz
SAC3306AQP5 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 5 to 6 GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3306AQP5 features very low RMS phase error of 3 degrees and extremely low insertion loss variation of ±0.8 dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with positive control voltage of 0/ +5V.
The device is assembled in 5 × 5mm of QFN package.
- Frequency :5~6GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 3°
- Insertion Loss：-6dB
- Positive Voltage Control
- Package Size: QFN 5mm×5mm×0.8mm
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +23dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃