SAC3309Q6Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 3.4～4.2GHz
SAC3309Q6 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 3.4 to 4.2GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3309Q6 features very low RMS phase error of 1 degrees and extremely low insertion loss variation of ±0.5 dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with positive control voltage of 0/+5V.
- Frequency : 3.4～4.2GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 1°
- Low Insertion Loss:-5.8dB
- Positive Voltage Control
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +18dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃