SAC3603Get A Quote
GaAs Multi-Function Chip 5.0 GHz～6.0GHz
SAC3603 is a high performance GaAs MMIC core chip operating in C-band. It includes a 6-bit phase shifter, a 6-bit attenuator and a switch and two amplifiers. It has 10.5dB gain, 2.5°of RMS of Phase Accuracy and 0.3dB of RMS of Attenuation Accuracy.
The die is manufactured using 0.5 um gate length PHEMT Technology. The MMIC uses gold bonding pads and backside metallization. It is fully protected with BCB passivation to achieve the highest level of reliability.
- Frequency : 5.0 GHz～6.0GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 2.5°
- RMS of Attenuation Accuracy：0.3dB
- Gain: 10.5dB
- Die Size: 5.0mm×3.5 mm×0.1 mm
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +23dBm
- Operating Temperature -55°C~+85°C
- Control Voltage Range +8V
- Storage Temperature -65°C~+150°C