SAC3604Get A Quote
GaAs Multi-Function Chip 0.7GHz～2GHz
SAC3604 is a GaAs T/R multi-function chip. It can be configured as up-converter or down -converter at any time.
SAC3604 is integrated with RF bidirectional amplifier, LO driver amplifier, dual balanced mixer of switch. The RF/LO frequency range from 0.7 to 2GHz and IF frequency ranges from DC to 1GHz with 5.5dB typical conversion gain at LO power being 0dBm.
The backside of the SAC3604 is RF grounded. Die attach should be accomplished with electrically and thermally conductive epoxy only.
- LO to RF Frequency : 0.7GHz～2GHz
- IF Frequency: DC~1GHz
- Up-Converter Gain: 6dB
- Down-Converter Gain: 5.5dB
- LO Power: 0dBm
- Die Size: 3.45mm×3.1mm×0.1 mm
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- RF Input Power 13dBm
- Control Voltage Range -5.5~+0.5V
- Channe Temperature 150℃
- Storage Temperature -65~ +150℃
- Operating Temperature -55~+85℃
- ESD protection level（HBM） Class 1A