SAC4004Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 11～26GHz
SAC4004 is a GaAs MMIC L ow Noise Amplifier die which operates between 11GHz~ 26GHz . The amplifier can provide 18dB gain 5.5dBm Output P-1dB, 1.8dB noise figure from a 19mA supply current.
The chip offers full passivation for increased reliability and moisture protection. This amplifier is the perfect alternative to higher cost hybrid amplifiers.
- Frequency: 11~26GHz
- Gain: 18dB
- Output P-1dB: 5.5dBm@20GHz
- Supply Voltage: +5V@19mA
- Die Size: 1.2mm×1.8mm×0.1mm
Microwave radio including point to
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +15dBm
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Operating Temperature -55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃~+150℃