SAC4016Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 15～37GHz
SAC4016 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier die which operates between 15GHz 37GHz. The amplifier can provide 22dB gain, 7dBm OutputP-1dB, 1.8dB noise figure from a 44mA supply current.
The chip offers full passivation for increased reliability and moisture protection. This amplifier is the perfect alternative to higher cost hybrid amplifiers.
- Frequency: 15~37GHz
- Gain: 22dB
- Output P-1dB: 8dBm@28GHz
- Supply Voltage: +5V@44mA
- Die Size: 1.0mm×1.7mm×0.1mm
Microwave radio including point to
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +15dBm
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Operating Temperature -55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃