SAC4018Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 23～43GHz
SAC4018 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier die which operates between 23GHz~43GHz. The amplifier can provide 22dB gain, 8dBm OutputP-1dB, 1.8dB noise figure from a 33mA supply current.
The chip offers full passivation for increased reliability and moisture protection. This amplifier is the perfect alternative to higher cost hybrid amplifiers.
- Frequency: 23~43GHz
- Gain: 20dB
- Output P-1dB: 8dBm@28GHz
- Supply Voltage: +5V@33mA Single Supply
- Die Size: 1.1mmx1.7mmx0.1mm
Microwave radio including point to point communication
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +15dBm
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Operating Temperature -55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃