SAC3034AGet A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 3.5~6GHz
SAC3034A is a GaAs MMIC low noise amplifier die which operates between 3.5~6GHz. The amplifier can provide 21dB gain, 18dBm OutputP-1dB, 1.3dB noise figure from a 65mA supply current.
The chip offers full passivation for increased reliability and moisture protection. This amplifier is the perfect alternative to higher cost hybrid amplifiers.
- Frequency: 3.5~6GHz
- Gain: 21dB
- Noise Figure: 1.3dB Typ. 1.8dB Max.
- Output P-1dB:18dBm
- Supply Voltage：+5V@65mA
- Die Size: 1.25mmx1.25mmx0.1mm
Radar and ECM
RF/ Microwave radio
Test and Measurement
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +17dBm CW 30s
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃
- Channel Temperature 150℃
- Maximum VD +7V