SAC3085QP3Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 0.02~8GHz
SAC3085QP3 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier in QFN surface mount package , which operates between in 0.02~8GHz.
The amplifier can provide 18dB of gain, 17dBm of Output P-1dB and 1.3dB noise figure and from a 80mA supply current.
SAC3085QP3 is assembled in a 3mmx3mm QFN plastic package.
- Frequency: 0.02~8GHz
- Gain: 18dB
- Noise Figure: 1.3dB Typ. 1.8dB Max
- Output P-1dB: 17dBm
- Power Supply: +5V@80mA
- Package Size: 3mmx3mmx1.1mm
Test and Measurement
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +14dBm,CW 30s
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Supply Voltage + 6 V
- Operating Temperature -55℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature - 55℃~+150℃