SAC3097Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier 7～9 GHz
SAC3097 is a GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier. SAC3097 is made of GaAs process, and the surface of the bare chip is protected by a passivation layer, which can work in the 7~9 GHz frequency band. When using 3V power supply, the small signal gain of the amplifier is 26dB, the output P-1dB is 17dBm, the working current is 80mA, and the typical noise figure is 0.6dB.
- Frequency: 7 ~ 9 GHz
- Gain: 26 dB
- Noise Figure: 0.6dB Typ. 0.7dB Max.
- Output P-1 dB: 17dBm@+3V
- Power Supply: +3V@80mA
- Die Size: 1.55 mm×1.25 mm×0.1mm
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +18dBm, CW 20s
- Channel Temperature +150℃
- Operating Temperature -55℃ ~ +85℃
- Storage Temperature -55℃ ~ +150℃
- Supply Voltage(VD) +7V