SAC3305Q6Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 2.7～3.5GHz
SAC3305Q6 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 2.7 to 3.5GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3305Q6 features very low RMS phase error of 2 degrees and extremely low insertion loss variation of ±0.5dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with negative control voltage of 0/-5V.
The device is assembled in 6×6 QFN package.
- Frequency : 2.7~3.5GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 2°
- Low Insertion Loss:-5.5dB
- Negative Voltage Control
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +23dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃