SAC3307Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 8～12GHz
SAC3307 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 8 to 12 GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3307 features very low RMS phase error of 2 degrees and extremely low insertion loss variation of ±0.5 dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with positive control voltage of 0/+5V.
- Frequency : 8～12GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 2°
- Low Insertion Loss:8dB
- Positive Voltage Control
- Die Size:3.8mm×1.25 mm×0.1 mm
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +18dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃