SAC3308Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC 6-BIT DIGITAL PHASE SHIFTER 14～18GHz
SAC3308 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter which works from 14 to 18 GHz, providing 360 degrees of phase coverage with a LSB of 5.625 degrees.
SAC3308 features very low RMS phase error of 3 degrees and extremely low insertion loss variation of ±0.5dB across all phase states. This high accuracy phase shifter is controlled with positive control voltage of 0/+5V.
- Frequency : 14～18GHz
- RMS of Phase Accuracy: 3°
- Low Insertion Loss:-10dB
- Positive Voltage Control
- Die Size:3.8mm×1.24 mm×0.1 mm
Military Radar and Weather Radar
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +18dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃